RULES OF THE Outdoor RANGE:
- Members must have membership card on them at all times.
- Start on lane 1 (front half) or lane 15 (back half).
- Shooters must shoot from the lanes.
- Always point your bow/arrow at the bale when drawing (never sky draw into the air).
- Never walk backwards out of the range, once you start you need to walk the path to finish safely.
- Respect all wildlife (no shooting of any wildlife while range is open).
- Pick up trash and place in appropriate receptacle.
- Allow "faster" groups to shoot through (pass ahead of your group).
- Outdoor Range & Clubhouse is for club use only.